1/2 cup warm cider vinegar
6 drops tea tree oil
1/2 cup warm water for hands
Double the quantities for a foot soak
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients (use a bigger bowl for your feet).
2. Soak for about 10-20 minutes, 4-5 times per week to clear fungus.
Aromatherapy Hand And Foot Soak For Fungus Photo Gallery
So, when I was there this one night, I wasn’t too surprised to hear the guy next to me whisper, You gotta piss, fellah? At first, I thought he must be talking to someone else, but when he repeated the question, I turned to see if he was talking to me. I wasn’t flagging anything, but then I wasn’t wearing any leather either, so I was certainly not out to look like a Top. Still, the question I had heard it often enough in leather bars usually meant the person asking wanted to be pissed on or, more often, to get some recycled beer to drink. As I turned, I came face to face with a man I absolutely knew was not asking for that. He was decked out in full leather: Cap pulled down over his eyes, tight biker jacket zipped up to his ribs, bulging, evenly furry chest pushing out between heavy folds of black. And I definitely noticed his skin tight leather jeans tucked into nearly knee-high engineer boots. I did not see any colors or hankies, but I did not need to.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- COMFORT ZONE FRUITY PEEL BODY SCRUB, R495
- ESSENTIAL OILS PERFUME RECIPES
- Marjoram Anti-Snoring Massage Oil
- Best Products For Your Lips
- ALLODERM AND DERMATOLOGEN