• Warm the olive oil in a large saucepan.
• Add the leaks and saute for 3 to 4 minutes until softened.
• Add the cauliflower, turnips, and stock.
• Bring to a simmer and cover.
• Cook until the vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes).
• Turn off the heat and stir in the spinach, which will wilt instantly.
• Puree the soup in a blender.
• Pour the soup into a clean saucepan and reheat.
• Season with tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Cauliflower and Spinach Soup with Tarragon Photo Gallery
Courtesy of Colette Cranston
Serves 2 to 4
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 cup of leeks, thinly sliced (white and pale green parts only)
1 lb. of cauliflower florets
1 turnip, peeled and cut into chunks
1 lb. of chicken or vegetable stock
1 lb. of baby spinach
2 tsp of fresh tarragon, minced salt and pepper to taste
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Lentil Stew
- Workout Routines & Training Programs
- Surfboard Designs
- The Ideal Balanced Diet: Well-Balanced Diet
- Do you want to lose weight without dieting?