Make Your Own Signature Scent
Aromatherapy perfume recipes come in various beautiful fragrances and you can find one for every mood. They smell fabulous, uplift your mood, boost the immune system, calm your nerves and more!
8 drops sandalwood essential oil
3 drops lavender essential oil 1 drop cedarwood essential oil 1 tablespoon vodka 1 tablespoon grapeseed or jojoba oil Directions:
1. Using a funnel, pour the alcohol and carrier oil into a 2oz dark glass bottle.
2. Drop in all the essential oils.
3. Cover the bottle then shake it to mix well.
4. Keep the bottle in a cool and dark place for 7-10 days to cure. Shake it several times daily.
5. Apply to pulse points on the sternum, wrist, base of the neck and behind the knees.
ESSENTIAL OILS PERFUME RECIPES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- COMFORT ZONE FRUITY PEEL BODY SCRUB, R495
- Aromatherapy Hand And Foot Soak For Fungus
- Marjoram Anti-Snoring Massage Oil
- Best Products For Your Lips
- ALLODERM AND DERMATOLOGEN