Visualization and imagination
Let’s take a moment to review some terminology:
• You see with your eyes. Any time you attempt to focus your eyes, even if they are closed, your brain will speed up to the beta frequency.
• To visualize means to recall something that you have seen, or imagined, before. When you recall what something looks like, you are visualizing. It is not the same as seeing.
• Imagination is thinking about what something looks like that you have never seen or imagined before.
Exercises To Do When Pregnant Photo Gallery
You see your coach with your eyes.
When you remember what your coach looks like, that is called visualization.
If you imagine your coach getting drenched with the water bucket after you win the championship, you are using your imagination.
Later, when you recall the image of the coach being drenched, you are visualizing, because you are recalling something that you have experienced before.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Exercise For Pregnant Women
- Prom Hair And Makeup Ideas
- Fast Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Best Exercises When Pregnant
- 10+ Bride Makeup Ideas