NATURAL HAIR CARE HOMEMADE SHAMPOO RECIPE
1/4 cup distilled water
1 tablespoon dried sage
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon thyme 1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
5 drops grapefruit seed extract Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to an hour to steep.
3. Strain into a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients then whisk together gently.
4. Lasts up to 4 weeks if refrigerated.
5. Rinse with cool water after use.
DIY Beer Hair Rinse
The nutrients in hops strengthens hair and make it shinier. Ingredients:
1/4 cup beer 1/4 cup water
2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar Directions:
1. Mix together the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Condition your hair and rinse it properly.
3. Now use this mixture as a final rinse.
Repeat once a week.