1/2 cup lavender flowers 1/2 cup rose petals
1/4 cup green tea leaves (such as jasmine or rose flavored tea)
1 drop rose geranium essential oil
3 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops rose or palmarosa essential oil Directions:
1. In a dark glass jar, combine the lavender flowers, rose petals and tea leaves.
2. Add the essential oils and stir everything together gently with a metal spoon.
4. Cover the jar and set it aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
5. Usage: Put a few spoonfuls in a small muslin or organza drawstring bag. You may also use cheesecloth and tie with a string.
6. Bring water to a boil in a kettle then steep the herbal bath tea bag for about 10 minutes.
7. Pour the herbal tea water into your bath water then throw in the bag.
8. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
8. Do not rinse your body. Just pat dry with a towel then apply a natural body lotion.