NATURAL HAIR CARE HOMEMADE SHAMPOO RECIPE Ingredients:
1/4 cup distilled water 1 tablespoon dried calendula blossoms 1 tablespoon chamomile flowers 1 tablespoon lemon peel 1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 5 drops grapefruit seed extract Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to an hour to steep.
3. Strain into a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients then whisk together gently.
4. Lasts up to 4 weeks if refrigerated.
5. Rinse with cool water after use.