This foot soak has a refreshing and pain-relieving effect on aching and tiredfeet.
1 cup of baking soda 1/4 cup of borax
1 drop rose geranium essential oil
4 drops eucalyptus essential oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
1 teaspoon of your preferred carrier oil Directions:
1. Pour hot water into a large plastic tub (enough for both feet).
2. Add the baking soda and borax then stir to dissolve.
3. If necessary, add some cold water to adjust to a comfortable temperature.
4. In a small bowl, combine the carrier oil and essential oils then add the mixture to the water.
5. Soak your feet in the footbath for 10 to 20 minutes.
6. Rinse, pat dry and moisturize.