Natural Conditioners Customized For Your Hair
Making your own hair conditioners enables you to ensure that your hair is getting the right kind of treatment without using synthetic additives or unhealthy chemicals. These natural conditioners protect your hair from heat-styling, weather, poor diet, hormone fluctuations and so on. They also help to re-moisturizes dry hair, reduce breakage and split ends.
Lavender Coconut Conditioner
You only need a little bit of this conditioner and it is very moisturizing.
1 cup of organic coconut oil
1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
1 teaspoon of jojoba oil
5 drops of lavender essential oil Directions:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix on high for about 6-8 minutes.
3. Transfer to a jar and it is ready.
4. Refrigerate if you live in a warm area.
5. Usage: After shampooing and rinsing, apply a nickel-sized amount to your hair then work it in.
HOMEMADE HERBAL HAIR CONDITIONER RECIPES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Hearing Loss Can Be A Great Loss
- Hair Transplant Procedures & Costs
- Hair Care For Summer
- Straightening Your Hair
- Properly Curling Your Hair