Use this treatment weekly if you have dry hair. It softens and nourishes.
2 tablespoons of olive oil (extra virgin)
1 tablespoon of coconut oil Directions:
1. Add the olive oil to a small bowl.
2. Scoop the coconut oil in your palm and rub your hands together to warm it up.
3. Now put your hands in the olive oil to mix the two oils together.
4. Rub the mixture into your hair. Avoid the scalp and focus on the length and ends of the hair.
5. Comb through to distribute properly.
6. Cover your head with plastic wrap and leave the treatment on for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
7. Shampoo and condition your hair.
Homemade Nourishing Hair Treatment Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Hearing Loss Can Be A Great Loss
- Hair Transplant Procedures & Costs
- Hair Care For Summer
- Straightening Your Hair
- Properly Curling Your Hair