This body butter is good for your hair and skin. It moisturizes hair and skin, heals and soothes the skin, provides holdfor hair styling and can be used as a sealer for hair.
1/2 cup Shea butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon of honey (also helps to preserve)
1/4 cup of Aloe Vera juice
4 drops of tea tree essential oil (preservative for preventing mold)
1. Create a double boiler by boiling water in a small pot and placing a glass bowl over it.
2. Add the Shea butter and coconut oil to the glass bowl so they can melt.
3. Add the honey and stir gently.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat then add Aloe Vera juice.
5. Mix well with a hand mixer. Let cool for about 30 minutes then add tea tree oil.
6. Scoop into an air tight container and refrigerate for a few hours before storing in a cool, dry place.