Unwind in the bath with this pain-relieving, relaxing and sleep-inducing blend. It is goodfor insomnia, stress, colds andflu.
10 drops lavender essential oil
1 drop cedarwood essential oil
5 drops marjoram essential oil
5 drops frankincense essential oil
4 ounces jojoba or sweet almond oil (or other carrier oil of your choice)
1. Mix together all ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Store in a cool and dark place.
3. Usage: Pour about 1 tablespoon into warm bath water and swirl it around to disperse.
4. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
Lavender Soothing Bath Oil Photo Gallery
And you can not hear either, I guess. It took me a few seconds to understand that he was saying I had still not answered his question. Sir, yes. I do have to piss, and soon. I did not know what to do. Why was he asking? Did he mean for me to go off to the head or what? I did not think I would been hopping from foot to foot or anything like that. I repeated, I do have to piss, Sir.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Exercise For Pregnant Women
- Prom Hair And Makeup Ideas
- Fast Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Best Exercises When Pregnant
- 10+ Bride Makeup Ideas