This recipe has ingredients with sedative properties that support breathing and helps the respiratory system to relax. Even if you do not snore, you can use it for a more relaxed sleep.
4 drops marjoram essential oil
8 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops lemon essential oil
1/4 cup of apricot kernel oil or sunflower oil
1. Mix together all the ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours in a cool dark place.
3. Usage: Rub the massage oil gently on the neck, upper chest and behind the ears.
4. Last up to 3 months.
Marjoram Anti-Snoring Massage Oil Photo Gallery
This was a Top man, and despite his age of maybe 27 or 28, he would been around long enough to know what he was doing. I paused a little longer than I should have before I spoke I was that surprised. Sir, I said, buying myself an extra split second. Sir, were you speaking to me. No, asshole, I have this habit of talking to fucking flies and gnats. Yes, I was speaking to you. Sorry, Sir, I wasn’t sure.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- COMFORT ZONE FRUITY PEEL BODY SCRUB, R495
- Aromatherapy Hand And Foot Soak For Fungus
- ESSENTIAL OILS PERFUME RECIPES
- Best Products For Your Lips
- ALLODERM AND DERMATOLOGEN