Stress, poor hygiene and poor diet can make the scalp more susceptible to dandruff. High sugar foods in particular are known to exacerbate yeast infections.
The condition is identified by:
* White or clear flakes on the scalp, through the hair, and on clothing.
* Itchy scalp which may be red and inflamed.
Helpful Dandruff Treatments
There are few habits you can develop and natural treatments you can use to treat dandruff. The first way begins with nutrition; just as most things related to our health, fitness and wellbeing. Here is why your nutrition is relevant:
Nutrition: An excess of sugar in the diet can exacerbate any yeast infection. Try reducing your intake of all sugars and refined starches while treating for dandruff.
The next two things you can do to help reduce or eliminate dandruff are actually mentioned in the area regarding Daily Hair Care . This is because managing dandruff should be a regular occurrence that is always part of your hair care regiment. Notice these points about washing and conditioning and brushing your hair. When you do, ask yourself if you regularly perform these activities just as they are described here. If not, you need to adjust the way you wash and condition your hair.
Prom hairstyles for thick curly hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 5 Best Hairstyles For Long Face With Pictures
- Bella Hadid’s Hairstyles & Hair Colors
- 8 Best Gigi Hadid Hairstyles
- Best Long Hairstyles For Round Faces
- Best Mens Hairstyles For Thick Hair