Glowing Waves Coconut Milk/Oil Conditioner For For Short Hair Hairstyles
This recipe is a conditioner that helps to moisturize your curls. Works well for all hair type, gives your hair, strength; and gives an out of this world kinda glow. It remedies hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
1 tablespoon your favorite hair conditioner
1 tablespoon cane molasses
3 tablespoon coconut milk (or add to taste)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon rosemary infused olive oil
1. In a small bowl, combine your favorite hair conditioner, cane molasses, coconut milk, coconut oil, honey and rosemary infused olive oil together.
2. Stir to combine, until thoroughly combined.
3. Shampoo hair 3 days before applying hair mixture.
4. Apply mixture by massaging from your hair tips to the roots and scalp.
5. Leave on for 60 minutes or more.
NOTE: You can substitute the olive oil for any other oil of your choice.