Carrier Oil Herbal Hair Treat For Short Hairstyles For Women
1 cup organic carrier oil
3-5 tbsps of herbs of your choice
1. Infuse oils for 2 weeks by measuring herbs into oil mixture in a jar.
2. Stir well to combine and cover well.
3. Set aside for 2 weeks until flavors have been released and the oil infused.
TIP: Shake jar vigorously on a daily basis.
4. Strain out herbs using a mesh strainer or a cheesecloth.
5. Transfer herbal infused oil into a jar or container.
6. Store in a refrigerator.
NOTE: Herbal hair oil will keep for 6 months if well refrigerated.
Short Hairstyles For Women Photo Gallery
Piss seemed an unbreakable taboo. Now, after a couple of decades of AIDS and open discussion about wet sex and safer sex, the tables have turned. Piss is everywhere (always was, naturally) and people do not seem all that freaked out by it. (I will try to be more stealthy with future added remarks.) Oppressive potty training, may be the culprit? But, whatever causes the discomfort around watersports as a topic of conversation seems to evaporate like piss on hot concrete the moment the curtains are drawn and the lights are down. The saddest thing about watersports is the lingering taboo against piss. Because of that, a lot of guys end up playing only with their own, by themselves, in the secrecy of their own homes.