2 cups of whole powdered milk
1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
10 drops lavender essential oil
9 drops sandalwood essential oil
1 drop clove essential oil
1. In a dark glass jar, combine powdered milk, baking soda and cornstarch.
2. Cover the jar and shake to mix well.
3. Add the essential oils, cover and shake the jar again to combine.
4. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours
5. Usage: Pour 1 or 2 cups of the milk bath directly under running bath water. Disperse with your hands to mix.
6. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Finish up by applying body oil or a hydrating lotion.
Caution: Leave out clove if you have sensitive skin.
Spicy And Silky Milk Bath Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Exercise For Pregnant Women
- Prom Hair And Makeup Ideas
- Fast Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Best Exercises When Pregnant
- 10+ Bride Makeup Ideas