Sleek, Speedy and Super-efficient, a Vitamix high-performance blender iS a muSt-haVe for eVery health-conSciouS happy couple, Whether you want to expand your repertoire in the kitchen or you’re searching for a simple way to keep your vitamin and fbre intake up, a Vitamix blender is the way forward. A powerful, high performance all-rounder, it will soon be your new best friend. From breakfast to dinner, appetisers to desserts, it’s got a setting for everything. It can blend fresh fruits and vegetables into tasty, fbre-rich superjuices, produce steaming wholesome soups to stave of winter colds, and can even whizz up deliciously healthy ice creams all of which are guaranteed to be packed with favour as well as goodness because nothing is wasted.
How to Use The Vitamix Blender Photo Gallery
No wonder Gwyneth Paltrow’s a fan!To top it of, a Vitamix blender is easy to use (with speed settings labelled 1-10), it doesn’t need any fddly accessories (although you can add on a Dry Grains Container if you want to grind spices or make four) and it comes in a range of sleek colours including dazzling red, black, white and brushed stainless steel.
What are you waiting for? Vitamix iS aVailable in John lewiS, SelfridgeS, harrodS, fenwick, whole foodS and lakeland. ViSit Vitamix.co.uk
Buy it now!InstructIons
• Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed, securelid And select Variable 1.
• Turn on machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
• Blend for 30-40 seconds usin the tamper to pres the ingredients into the blades as needed until desired consistency is reachedIngredIents (makes 675ml)80ml water100g fresh pineapple 250g green grapes1/4 of a ripe pear, seeded and halved1/2 of an avocado, pitted and peeled2 small broccoli floretsa handful of fresh spinach leaves, washed3 ice cubesIngredIents200g whole wheat flour2 teaspoons baking powder130g granulated sugar1 teaspoon salt1 egg60g butter or margarine80ml skimmed milk1 teaspoon lemon peel2 ripe bananas80g chopped walnutsInstructIons
• Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease loaf tin.
• Combine flour, baking powder, and salt İn a medium-size bowl. Set aside. Place egg, sugar, butter, milk, lemon peel and bananas into the Vitamix container in the order listed, secure lid and select Variable 1.
• Turn machine on and slowly increase speed To Variable 5 Blend for 10-15 seconds or Until mixed.
• Pour batter into dry ingredients and mix Gently by hand to combine.
• Stir nuts into batter, reserving some t o sprinkle on top.
• Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife İnserted into the centre comes out clean.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Beat The Heat With These icy Cool Concoctions From Tess Masters
- Lentil Stew
- Cauliflower and Spinach Soup with Tarragon
- Workout Routines & Training Programs
- Surfboard Designs