Make your skin silky-sweet with this rich and sensual lotion bar. It is also an edible body butter. Makes about 4 ounces Ingredients:
1 tablespoon grated cocoa butter
3 tablespoons shea butter
2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil
1 capsule vitamin E (or 1/4 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon of honey powder
6 drops of vanilla absolute essential oil
1. Melt Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil in a double boiler on low heat, about 20 minutes.
2. Stir in the almond oil then remove from heat.
3. Now add the vitamin E, vanilla essential oil and honey powder, whisking to combine.
4. Pour the mixture into a silicone muffin tin or small-size silicone soap molds.
5. Let cool for about 2 hours then pop out (you may place in the fridge for a few minutes before popping it out of the mold).
6. Wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper until you want to use