Whitney Port Cute Long Straight Hairstyle with Bangs Hair Diet
SEVEN ROADBLOCKS TO TOTAL HEALING
I have seen people in our classes begin in great victory. Their faces glow with spiritual illumination, but occasionally it begins to fade. I have found there are seven areas where it is easy to fall. If you are not experiencing all the success you feel you should be, check yourself in these seven areas:
1. Try ing to take on the whole problem at once instead of taking one day at a time as Jesus instructed. (See Matthew 6:34.) We are given the grace, the strength, and the power to live in total victory this day. Don’t try to take on the whole problem at once. One woman shared that for over a month after coming to class, she had no weight loss. She said that each week after class she would think, “Tomorrow I am going to fast for two or three days.” And each week she would not even make it home without eating. The next week she would again get stirred up and decide, “Tomorrow I am really going to fast.
Finally, she decided to only take that day. She resolved in her heart to be faithful until she got home after class. The next day, she determined not to eat between meals, and to offer the fasting to God. Before long, she was fasting one entire meal and losing weight. This change came because she started by taking one day at a time.
2. Getting back into the “diet syndrome,” restricting yourself from certain foods. The “diet syndrome” says, “I’ve already had pancakes for breakfast.I might as well eat today.” A woman called to ask for prayer. I prayed with her and suggested that she determine in her heart what seed she was going to sow to the Spirit when we hung up the phone. She said, “I’ve already eaten some candy I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.” Since this is not a diet, you have never blown it for the day! “A just man falleth seven times and riseth up again.” (Proverbs 24:16). Simply rise up again! Start sowing to the Spirit from that moment.
3. Knowingly sowing to the flesh. (See Galatians 6:7 and Romans 6:16.) Before you read this book, you may not have realized there were certain times and activities when you consistently tended to overeat. Each time you now choose this activity, you are sowing to the flesh. If you continue to sow to the flesh, you will continue to reap from the flesh. Resist the devil. Move into “noneating” activities.
Whitney Port Cute Long Straight Hairstyle with Bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- DIY Delicate Floral Bridal Hair Comb
- Fashion Trends 2019
- Latest Fashion Trends 2018
- Chanel Handbags 2019
- Try On Hairstyles