When something bad or upsetting happens, forgiving can be a hard process, but it might benefit your mental health. Women who forgive others are less likely to experience depressive symptoms, regardless of whether other people have shown them the same compassion, according to new research from the University of Missouri. For peace of mind, maybe it’s time to forgive and forget?
Founded in 1908 as the UK’s first Country Club, members join to take advantage of the unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities. Only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from Heathrow Airport.
• 49 bedrooms & suites (5 AA Red Stars) • Award winning Spa
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by the legendary golf architect, Harry Colt in 1908 • All-Weather Range
• Indoor Swing Studio • Indoor Pool with Hydro Seats
• State-of-the-art Gymnasium newly kitted with StarTrac equipment
• Fitness, Hot Yoga and Spinning Studios
• 13 Tennis Courts (indoor, grass and artificial clay)
• Creche • Games Room • Playground
With 7 Day Golf membership only £3,500, Golf Academy membership £1,350 and Gym membership £148 per month, now is the perfect time to join the multi award winning Stoke Park!
For more information on the different type of memberships available please call 01753 717179 or email email@example.com